EduAction. Electronic Education Magazine is a scientific journal created by the Polish Scientific Society of Internet Education (PTNEI) in 2009. The objective of the journal is to disseminate the results of research in a broad field of e-learning and distance learning. The magazine also intends to become a forum for exchange of good practice in the development and implementation of methods for distance learning using computers and the Internet. The journal is issued twice a year in the electronic form (open access). The publication is free of charge. The scope of the journal includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of interest:
- new trends in e-education in Poland and abroad,
- distance learning methodology, including quality of educational content, tools and processes,
- sociological, pedagogical and psychological aspects of distance learning,
- technologies related to e-education, including Web 2.0,
- tools to support education,
- open access educational content,
- e-learning in life-long learning,
- Education 2.0,
- other issues of distance education.
Please feel invited to cooperate with us.
We are pleased to inform you that EduAkcja. Magazyn edukacji elektronicznej has been placed on the list published by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (December 2015) which means that the author receives 6.2 ICV points for one scientific article published there.
Our magazine has been indexed in databases CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities), Google Scholar and DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals). It has also been placed on the list of the Index Copernicus platform and in the POL-index repository.
EduAction journal is an Open Access Journal and is licensed by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Poland.