No. 1 (1)/2010
- Słowo wstępne Agnieszka Landowska
- Become Jefferson in cyberspace! Ryszard Tadeusiewicz
- Education in the future and the future of education Bogdan Galwas
- Universities Cooperate in Online Teaching. The Experience of the Bavarian Virtual University Paul RÜHL
- Interactive learning environments in augmented reality technology Rafał Wojciechowski, Wojciech Cellary
- Taxonomy of e-courses as instructional desiners tool Leszek Rudak
- Multidyscyplinarny charakter problemu realizacji koncepcji otwartego nauczania na odległość (ODL - Open and Distance Learning) Emma Kusztina
Reviews and reports
Become Jefferson in cyberspace!
Very newly defined, but fast developing area of e-learning practice, is now known and available for everybody. Therefore it not need more explorers. Most of fundamental facts and properties are discovered and practical “colonization” of such area is already done. But the new area of practical activities of many e-learning specialists need now rules and regulations. Therefore we not need new Columbus of Cyberspace, but Jefferson of Cyberspace is necessary just now!
Bezpośredni link do artykułu [tutaj]